Colgate Palmolive Company
GreenGoods is a professional manufacturer of bathtub, bathroom vanity and faucet in China from 2003. Since the establishment, we have built a reputation for offering the finest products to our customers. We have computerized machines and well-trained and experienced employees.
GreenGoods main products are: acrylic bathtub, drop in bathtub, soaking bathtub, alcove bathtub, simple bathtub, common bathtub, skirt bathtub, apron bathtub, shower tray, shower pan, shower base, corner bathtub, massage bathtub, whirlpool bathtub, bathroom vanity, bathroom cabinet, bathroom furniture, bathtub faucet, sink faucet, kitchen faucet, shower faucet, bidet faucet and bathroom accessory etc.
GreenGoods products are exported into Italy, England, Spain, Portugal, America, Canada, Columbia, Qatar, India and Thailand etc, and have gotten high appraise from the customers. Our mission is to supply a wide range of bathroom products in various styles and designs, so the customers can personalize their bathrooms in an economical, comfortable and durable way. We are being in bathroom industry for 8 years on basis of quality products and quality service. GreenGoods Enterprise Corp. is ISO9001:2000 certified.
Not Yet Rated
Colgate Palmolive Company
300 Park Avenue New York NY USA
Public NYSE: CL
This company is the #1 seller of toothpaste (ahead of Procter & Gamble) and a world leader in oral care products (mouthwashes, toothpaste, and toothbrushes). Colgate also makes personal care products (baby care, deodorants, shampoos, soaps) and household cleaners (bleaches, laundry products, soaps). In addition to its Colgate toothpaste, the company's other well-known brands include Palmolive, Ajax, and Fab. Its Hill's Pet Nutrition subsidiary makes Science Diet and Prescription Diet brands of pet food. To remain competitive the firm began implementing a four-year restructuring plan in late 2004 that involves cutting employees and closing plants worldwide. In 2006, Colgate-Palmolive purchased natural care leader Tom's of Maine for 100 million dollars, worrying many conscious consumers  .
 Environmental Concerns
- Colgate-Palmolive is one of numerous companies deemed responsible for hazardous waste at the Chemsol federal Superfund site in Piscataway, NJ. Under a proposed $23 million agreement with the government and state of New Jersey, the companies would pay to complete the cleanup of the inactive facility. They would be required to excavate and dispose of an estimated 18,500 cubic yards of soil contaminated by volatile organic compounds (VOCs), polychloride biphenyls (PCBs), and lead off-site. In addition, the groundwater pump and treat system would be enhanced with additional extraction wells to clean the contaminated groundwater more efficiently. It is expected to cost $18 million, and is to be paid by the companies. Source: EPA Press Release, August 19, 1999
 Animal Welfare
- Colgate-Palmolive currently conducts animal testing. Source: PETA
- Colgate-Palmolive, along with a number of animal protection groups and companies, is a supporter of a bill that would permanently establish a federal committee to review and recommend alternatives to animal testing for research on consumer products. Source: Pesticide and Toxic Chemical News, August 12, 1999
- Colgate-Palmolive ranked 16th on Fortune magazine's list of the "50 Best Companies for Minorities" in 2004. The company was cited for electing its first Hispanic to the Board of Directors and for increasing minority hires by 4 percent. Colgate-Palmolive also ranked 16th on the magazine's 2003 listing. Source: Fortune
- Colgate sponsors the annual Colgate Women's Games, the largest track and field event for women in the U.S. Source: Colgate
- Colgate-Palmolive's non-discrimination policy includes sexual orientation. Source: Human Rights Campaign
- Colgate-Palmolive has been named one of the "50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work for in the U.S." by Latina Style in 2004. The company is an aggressive recruiter of diverse talent at all levels, maintaining relationships with organizations such as the National Society of Hispanic MBAs and the Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement. For Latino employees, Citigroup’s own Hispanic Employee Network was formally launched in June 2003. Source: Latina Style
- Colgate-Palmolive was named one of the "100 Best Companies for Working Mothers" in 2004 by Working Mother magazine. Source: Working Mother
- Colgate-Palmolive is a supporter of the Global Sullivan Principles (GSP). The objectives of the GSP are to encourage companies to support economic, social and political justice where they do business and to support human rights. The Principles promote equal opportunity at all levels of employment, including racial and gender diversity on decision making committees and boards, as well as the training and advancement of disadvantaged workers for technical, supervisory, and management opportunities. Under the GSP, companies should encourage greater tolerance and understanding among peoples, thereby helping to improve the quality of life for communities, workers and children. Source: Global Sullivan Principles
- In 2002 BusinessWeek named Colgate as having one of the best corporate boards. The company was cited because "directors are well-invested in the company and sit on few additional boards." Also its compensation committee awarded premium-priced options to the CEO to pay off only if stock appreciates by 10% to 70% and a section on governance has been added to the company's latest proxy. Source: BusinessWeek, Oct. 7, 2002
 Brands and Subsidiaries
- Colgate, Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Afta after shave, Skin Bracer after shave, Palmolive, Suavitel, Murphy Oil Soap, Fabuloso, Fab, AJAX cleanser, Hill’s Science Diet pet food, Tom's of Maine